LAPAROFIT entering the 9th edition has evolved as a brand by itself in the field of Bariatric surgical education. With unique ideas and innvotaions the conference has has always been in the forefront in surgical education focussed towards the future.
Cadaveric Workshop registration includes registration for the workshop with working lunch at SRMC and does not include registration for the conference. However conference registration is mandatory.
The theme for this year “Lets talk the untalked-of” where we aim to discuss topics not suavely discussed in most academic events and those with practical importance to bariatric surgeons. This will happen alongside the ASIA PACIFIC SUMMIT ON CLINICAL CARE PATHWAYS.
ASIA PACIFIC SUMMIT ON CLINICAL CARE PATHWAYS
Standardisations, atleast in surgical practice are easily said than done. Establishing the best standards in clinical practice would lay the foundation to reduce the chances of morbidity & mortality and also aid in the best possible long term outcomes.
We aim to bring the societies of Asia Pacific together to formulate the same and would serve the ideal platform for a great learning experience from different nations.
- Pre-Op Investigations
- Pre-Op Diet
- DVT Prophylaxis
- Bowel Preparation
- Assessment (Nutritional,Psychological etc)
- Anaesthetic Techniques
- Glycemia Managemnet
- Imaging Studies
- Post-Op Medications
- Dietary Management
- Predicting outcomes and appropriate choice of procedure.
- Treatment strategies with inadequate weight loss.
- Diabetes vs obesity - Strategising treatments.
- Aid of Medical therapies post BS for weight loss.
- Establishing an active bariatric surgical practice.
- Role of a Multidisciplinary team in optimizing outcomes.
- When and why to stay away from patients.
- Failure and success – surgeon (vs) patient.
- Do we have a future for interventional endoscopy in bariatric surgical practice.
- Weight regain – a failure (or) a norm ?
- Approach to a patient with weight regain.
- Bariatric surgery stagnation- Possible areas to work upon.
- Reaching out to fellow medical colleagues – Tips and Tricks.
- Psychological impact of bariatric surgery – Are we doing the right thing?
- Add Residential package for INR 5000/-(optional)
- Add Cadaveric Workshop for INR 65000/-(optional)
- Lunches on all three days
|Upto July 31st||Aug 1st - Sep 30th||Oct 1 onwards & spot|
* Residential package includes conference registration for Oct 18,19 accommodation at the venue on a twin sharing basis on Oct 18th and banquet on Oct 18th.
* Cadaveric Workshop registration includes registration for the workshop with working lunch at SRMC and does not include registration for the conference. However conference registration is mandatory.
* For independent rooms and additional nights write to us at email@example.com
* For Non-Indians,Non-Resident Indians.